Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Six Movies for the Holidays******

If you don't count today (since it is practically over), then there are only SIX MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! So, I really don't know what to use for this countdown blog post, but I may just have to do my six favorite Christmas movies with pictures provided by BING (again. I have to say it or else I might get ARRESTED!) Hey, you can't steal my blog either. I know it's the holidays and money is tight, but come on. My blog? I'd be flattered, but don't do it. I don't need a little circle with a "c" in it to let all of you know that this is copyrighted. How about this? 

DON'T STEAL MY BLOG.
IT'S COPYRIGHTED BECAUSE I SAY SO. 
:D

Anyway.

SIX MOVIES FOR THE HOLIDAYS
(Counting in Italian!)


Uno: White Christmas

Due: Christmas Vacation

Tre: A Christmas Story

Quattro:  The Polar Express

Cinque: Frosty the Snowman

Sei: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 

Ah. It all brings back memories, doesn't it? I love all of these movies. Of course I love more, but I only used six (obviously.) So, before I end this lovely advent post, I would like to post some pictures of my new present from my lovely best friend! 

She told us[friends] not to open our presents until Christmas, but I got them yesterday and my friend and I could not wait. 

It's a brand new knitted hat! (From the store, of course.)
Isn't it adorbs? She knows me well. 

WELL, I hope these posts are sparking some excitement deep down in your tummies. I'M getting excited. If you are having trouble trying to get excited, then drink some hot cocoa, eat candy canes, watch some of these movies, and sing holiday music even if you suck. 

Spreading holiday cheer for all to hear (read),

Tiffany






No comments:

Post a Comment