Sunday, December 16, 2012

8 Days of Christmas Desserts

If you all didn't know this already, there are only EIGHT MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS. I was making my own 12 days of Christmas, but it wasn't going very well (and I am very sad :( ) This time, I know I can figure out eight Christmas desserts that I absolutely LOVE. I am a big fan of sugar-coated butter with sprinkles and icing. VERY big fan. I eat dessert quite frequently...like every day. With this post, I would like share 8 of my favorite holiday desserts! I'm getting pictures from BING, so don't expect anything fancy.


8 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS DESSERTS



ONE: Sugar Cookies!


TWO: Gingerbread!


THREE: Pumpkin pie!


FOUR: Chocolate Turtles!


FIVE: Old-Fashioned Ribbon Candy!



SIX: Peanut Brittle!


SEVEN: Fannie May Mint Chocolates!


EIGHT: My Mom's Delectables (Almond cookie balls rolled in powdered sugar!)




Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I hope you all are hungry now! Indulge! It's the holidays! 

<3,
T.


No comments:

Post a Comment