Sunday, March 17, 2013

1000+


We broke 1000 views everyone!

I just want to thank all of my readers for being there to get me through my blogging experience! I could not keep going without you! Even when it seems like your clicks and scrolls have minimal impact, they actually leave a huge impact on me! I smile every time I see a hit on a post because I know that my voice is being heard. You guys motivate me so much to keep posting and I will not stop. Ever. So, keep looking out for new posts! Maybe I will even start a new "Quirky Collegeboundlady" theme to kick off this achievement! If anyone has any ideas, then let me know. If not, then be prepared for something...interesting.



Never stop reading blogs because there is so much talent out there in the internet world. We all have a voice that we express in different ways and the internet is a good start to showcase it. Keep supporting all of those voices because if you were me, then wouldn't you feel the same? Plus, reading is good for 'ya and you never know what your little peepers will run into. Writing and reading are just mysterious little actions, aren't they?

Have a great week!

Love,

Tiffany


*Pictures from Tumblr.com. I don't own them*

No comments:

Post a Comment